Capitol Hill Housing’s LGBTQ-Affirming Senior Housing Project
- LGBTQ Senior Programs in Cooperation with Lifelong Recreation (Winter 2018) December 19, 2017
- Special Event: Connect & Engage with GAP Seattle Supporters! October 18, 2017
- GAP Co-sponsors: “A Forum About Women & Optimal Aging in Seattle” October 6, 2017
- Fabulous Aging Conference — October 9, 2017 September 29, 2017
GAP Facebook Feed
Bisexual & Pansexual social - Launch party!
February 25, 2018, 11:00am - February 25, 2018, 3:00pm
Friends, meet our friends! *** This Sunday, we're having our first Bi Brunch! Bi and Pansexual folx (all genders, all ages), join for FUN social community space! First, we'll break the ice, meet each other, see each other, you know the drill. Then, we'll talk about what we want a bi & pansexual meetup to look like... what we want to do, where we want to go, how often we want to see each other, etc. I'll make eggs and a veggie hash, and you'll bring... ? We can always use more food, so bring a dish if you are able! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (I'm excited to meet you!)
Puddletown March Dance and Potluck
March 10, 2018, 3:30pm - March 10, 2018, 10:30pm
Come on out and dance a jig with Puddletown at our March dance. Consider it great practice for St. Patrick's day a week later. We have Richard Lane calling for us so you know it's going to be a great time. 3:30pm - 5:30pm: Advance and C1 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Potluck 6:30pm - 8:30pm: Mainstream and Plus Each session - Members $9 / non-Members $10
(206) 495-8312 email@example.com.