Volunteer with Us
Interested being a volunteer with GenPride?
- Do you want to engage with aging members of the LGBTQ+ community in Seattle?
- Do you have technical skill sets or personal/professional background that you feel would benefit our Program, Finance and/or Outreach committees?
- Are you looking to volunteer your skills in web design, visual design, journalism, media editing, accounting, story telling, public speaking, or knowledge of laws and legislation?
- Are you an instructor or teacher (e.g. arts, yoga, pilates) looking to engage our LGBTQ older adults in exercise or enrichment activities?
- Are you looking to support our staff by providing administrative support?
There are two ways to sign up as a volunteer for GenPride. Print the application, fill it out, and return it to us, or sign up online using our form below. You will receive an E-mail notification once your application is received into our system.
Print, Sign, and Return:
1. Download the volunteer application for print here: GAP Volunteer Application-Electronic
2. Print out, sign, and re-scan the application.
3. Email the file to Beatrixm@gapseattle.org
3. Physically mail the application to: Generations Aging With Pride, PO Box 23123, Seattle, WA 98102
ONLINE: Complete the application online below and click submit!