Areas of focus include:
Nursing Services | 24-hour skilled care and rehabilitation services.
Social Services | Assisting patients and their families during transitional periods, providing essential information, managing requests and concerns, and helping in care planning and discharge planning.
Rehabilitation | Individualized programs to reach goals of increased independence and ability. Patient families are also encouraged to participate in therapy sessions, caregiver education, and training.
Long Term and End of Life Care | Care focusing on differing populations of individuals--many patients require several days or weeks of medical care and therapy before they can safely return home or to a lower level of care.
- Alternative and Complementary Therapy
- Caregiver Support
- Case Management / Care Coordination
- Community and Social Activities
- Financial Planning
- Food and Nutrition Support
- Volunteer Opportunities
- General Information and Assistance
- Specialty Associations
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Translation Services available
- Street Parking