Lifelong serves as a community-based, policy and advocacy agency on issues related to health.
Lifelong empowers people living with, or at risk of acquiring or transmitting, HIV, AIDS, and/or other chronic conditions to lead healthier lives. HIV medical case management, wellness advocates and prevention services teams are trained to assist clients in identifying and accessing resources; coordination of medical and treatment adherence support services; HIV counseling and testing, as well as pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP/Truvada for HIV-negative individuals); dental care; health insurance navigation and enrollment; financial resources; food and nutrition; housing, and more. Lifelong assists with the provision and coordination of services for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, renal disease, cancers, and multiple sclerosis.
- Case Management / Care Coordination
- Food and Nutrition Planning
- Food and Nutrition Support
- Housing Information and Assistance
- Volunteer Opportunities
- General Information and Assistance
- Lifelong Learning Education
- Translation Services available