The Multi-Service Center (MSC) addresses the causes and barriers of poverty and homelessness with comprehensive and holistic services that include food and clothing, housing, energy assistance, education, employment, youth and young adult programs, rent and emergency assistance, and a resource calendar.
Office hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
NOTE: All offices close at 3:30pm on the 15th of each month.
Closed Federal Holidays
- Community and Social Activities
- Food and Nutrition Planning
- Housing Information and Assistance
- General Information and Assistance
- Lifelong Learning Education